Applications will be assessed taking into account the below criteria:
- Stalls must supply genuine street food suitable for the mix on offer at the Market with broad customer appeal and in keeping with current trends including dishes that are authentic, unique and add a point of difference to food currently on offer in the City
- Present exceptionally well with an appealing, professional look to compliment the Twilight Hawkers Market including: stall set up, equipment and clear, legible signage
- Have appropriately dressed staff at all times e.g. closed toe shoes, covered armpits, neat hair, clean aprons, gloves
- Use only bio-degradable/sustainable packaging, utensils, napkins and serving containers. Twilight Hawkers Market is a waste-wise event and a single use plastic bag free zone
- Source produce & ingredients locally wherever possible
All stallholders must be registered food businesses.
Stallholders must comply with all City of Perth Environmental Health Requirements, OS&H Requirements and Events and Beyond Terms and Conditions (to be provided on acceptance of application).
Stallholders must provide all essential equipment to meet these requirements including but not limited to: marquee, non-porous benches/tables, suitable flooring to protect the pavers, cooking equipment in good condition, clear signage, tested and tagged power cords, on-site hand and utensil washing facilities – including hot and cold running water with appropriate sink/waste facilities.
All equipment is subject to regular inspection by the City of Perth Health Officers and the Energy Departments of WA as well as weekly inspection by Events and Beyond staff.
All traffic management requirements must be complied with at all times and all traffic management instruction and direction strictly followed.
Non-compliance of any of the above conditions will result in non-trading and/or issue of infringement.
Successful applicants will be notified by email on 19th of October 2018 of potential trading dates. In order to complete the application process & secure your trading spots vendors must submit ALL required information, paperwork and fees outlined in acceptance email by 2nd November 2018. Failure to meet this deadline will result in a forfeit of your trading dates.
Stall Fee for this season is $380 +GST (this includes standard power allocation – 2 x 15amp)
City of Perth Business Traders will be eligible for discounted stall fee of $320 +GST
All fees must be paid electronically. Stall fee will is payable in advance be the Wednesday prior to trading – tax invoices will be emailed on the Monday of each trading week.
Applications close at 5pm on the 12th of October 2018
Trading dates and stall allocation is strictly at the discretion of the Management of the Twilight Hawkers Market.
Stalls are allocated weekly, fortnightly or on a casual basis, based on the selection criteria and space available.
Construction is continuing in Forrest Place alongside the Market site and may affect access, entry and stall placement somewhat. Please ensure all information is thoroughly understood in order to comply with any slight changes to the event this season.
Unsuccessful stalls will not be notified but will be placed on the waitlist and notified if and when a vacancy becomes available.
Events and Beyond reserves the right to reject any application. All decisions made by the Events & Beyond Management team are final. No further correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful applicants.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.